Our client, a leading Facilities Management Service Provider, are looking to appoint an Administrator (Contract Co-ordinator) for their offices in Berkshire.
Job purpose of the Administrator (Contract Co-ordinator):
You will be responsible for supporting the Line Manager and other members of the contract with relevant administration support. The role will commence in Theale, West Berkshire RG7, with a site visit once a week in Slough.
Key responsibilities of the Administrator:
- Support Business Support Manager's and Contracts objectives
- Processing of Timesheets for Contract
- Administration of PPM / engineer report sheets and reporting on identified defects.
- Ensure service report sheets and corresponding paperwork is uploaded to Maximo and saved within IMS folder for all works, raise work orders for required remedial works
- Engage with customers and build interpersonal relationships both internally and externally.
- Coordinate the allocation and scheduling of PPM's and reactive work orders.
- Communicate with employees and Suppliers to obtain updates and service report sheets for work order tasks.
- Request FM Procurement to raise and update Purchase Orders
- Request and update FM Procurement with final costs of call out for zero value purchase orders.
- Liaise with Contract Manager to approve supplier invoices.
- Obtain supplier quotations and submit to supervisor(s) or Contract Manager or request Purchase Orders to be raised
- Raise Planned Defect work orders following the completion of PM and SM.
- Ensure job report sheets from Suppliers are approved by site supervisor(s) or Contract Manager and uploaded to S drive and Maximo.
- Asist in the writing and collation of client reports
- Liaise with FES FM helpdesk and Client helpdesk on related works.
- Support central business functions locally.
- Support Head office FM Procurement Team with Supplier Evaluation Form and Supplier Insurance (where required)
Who are we looking for:
- Excellent customer skills
- Knowledge of FM & PFI Contracts
- Working knowledge of the difference between PPM/Reactive/Quoted works
- Excellent IT skills with proven knowledge of CAFM systems
- An understanding of Health & Safety requirements within health care environment
- Positive approach to work and high pace environment
Salary for this Administration position:
In return our client is offering for this full time position a salary depending on experience between 28,000.00 to 30,000.00 per annum
- Bonus - up to 5% annual
- 35 days annual leave (includes BH)
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role then please apply here, for a full job description then please contact Jeanette on 0207 220 8900 or email email@example.com