Thorn Baker Recruitment is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and conscientious person to be part of a busy team providing administrative support to the client departments.
Applicants should have experience working in an administrative role, with experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office, and experience of working in a office environment. If this sounds like you, please read on and apply today!
You will need to have an attention for detail, exceptional organisational skills and good verbal and written communication skills. You will be a team player with a flexible approach to work in order to meet the demands of the department.
This role will include the following duties:
- Opening post and delegating to the correct departments
- Scanning urgent mail and following up response
- Communicating with the contacts that post has been received
- May include chasing some candidates for outstanding invoices
- Recording all communication's and mail on the clients system and Excel documents
- General administrative duties
Working hours and Pay:
This is a part time role and will follow the below
- - Every Tuesday and Wednesday
- - 13:00pm - 17:00pm
- - 12 per hour, weekly pay every Friday
- IT literate - proficient in Microsoft Office 365 - includes MS Teams, Share-point, Word, Excel and Power-point.
- Excellent secretarial, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills are essential.
- Reliable with excellent time keeping
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please apply today and we will be in touch shortly!