Are you fed up of working for employers that don't value your opinion and offer no flexibility on work life balance? Are you an ambitious engineer who can work without direction and be a key player in a small but perfectly formed business.
We are recruiting for a great company who has seen 40% growth in the last year and as a result is looking to bring on an Air Conditioning engineer to assist with increased workload.
What's on offer?
- An excellent salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum - way above the industry average for London
- Travel card and parking expenses paid weekly!
- An excellent 33 days holiday a year - an extra weeks holiday compared to the standard
- Training and development within your trade - the company will pay for courses
- Hours are 8 - 4.30, but there is some flexibility if required
- Plenty of overtime on offer at a minimum of 4 hours paid when you're called out. This is paid at 1.5x/2x your usual rate, so you'll get almost a whole days' worth of pay for out of hours calls even if you're home within an hour!!!
You'll be working on sites which are largely based around West London (Sloane Square/Chelsea). Your position will involve some pre-scheduled PPMS, but there will also be lots of opportunity to get involved on the more exiting reactive maintenance and some minor install work. The sites include exclusive residential developments, some of which is belonging to aristocracy as well as blue chip commercial buildings. You'll be involved in a callout rota which is one week out of every five, but last year the engineers only needed to go twice so it's unlikely you'll be bothered.
- You'll ideally be apprentice trained, but if not you'll need a minimum of NVQ 2 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration and you'll need to be F-Gas Registered
- You'll need to be a people person - this is a client facing role, so you'll be friendly and willing to go the extra mile to keep customer satisfaction levels high
SO... unless you can think of anything I've missed, don't waste anytime sending me your CV.