New permanent opportunity - Area Cleaning Manager - 28,500
Are you an Area Cleaning Manager experienced in managing a variety of contracts, based in the Manchester area? If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please email your CV and apply today.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of 28,500
- Holidays: 25 days plus 8 BH
- Pension contributions
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company vehicle, fuel card.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of a high-profile cleaning contract ensuring high levels of deliverance are maintained. You will have a portfolio of circa 30 accounts in Manchester City Centre.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives to deliver a high-quality cleaning operation across numerous sites
- Manage and control the cleaning services in line with the agreed specification
- Actively enforce relevant statutory Company and site health and safety compliance
- Identify and rectify service improvement opportunities
- Monitor and control wages to revenue analysis
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted
- Ensure that cleaning programs are implemented in accordance with requirements
My client is a highly respected cleaning contractor that provides contract cleaning services for a wide range of clients across the UK. The company is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development and progression with an employee friendly culture.
- Experience of managing multiple cleaning sites & contracts.
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff
- Experience of motivating, managing and leading cleaning teams in excess of 30
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Driving licence.
If you would like to work for a leading cleaning contractor with huge potential to develop further then please apply with your CV today. Interviews will be held next week.