New permanent opportunity - Area Manager- 32,000+ Van- Birmingham
Are you an Area Manager experienced in managing a variety of contracts, based in the Birmingham area?
You will be working as an Area Manager in the Birmingham area looking after around 20-30 sites and 60 Cleaners and will report into the Senior Area Manager, the sites are mainly commercial offices and will be required to be visited on a monthly basis
A highly respected cleaning contractor that provides contract cleaning services for a wide range of clients across the UK.
The company is well established and has employee friendly culture and the feedback from the candidates we have secured positions for in other parts of the UK has been fantastic. They are a family owned and run company which means they treat their team exceptionally well.
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of between 32,000
- Company van + fuel card
- Looking after a maximum of 20 contracts only
- Opportunity to work for a company with a fantastic ethos.
- Industry specific training programmes to further develop your career
- An opportunity to run a number of high-profile cleaning contracts
- Responsibility for contract /cleaner performance to achieve and exceed contract SLA and KPI
- Client Relationship management with key focus on service delivery, retention, and contract growth
- Management of all directly employed staff, including recruitment and selection, training, performance management and staff retention.
- Attend training and meetings as required.
- Implementation of all company policies and procedures
- Ensure timesheets are completed within budget and correct. In the event of incorrect entries disputes to be resolved.
- Contact point for enquiries from departments including sales, stores, administration, accounts, and payroll.
- Site visits. In line with client contractual requirement,
- Arranging maintenance and repair of cleaning equipment, ensure PAT testing compliance
- Pre-sale involvement before contract becomes operational, attending new client site meetings with Business Development Managers, managing TUPE transfer and recruitment of operatives
- Provision of cover cleaning operatives, often at short notice
- Any other ad hoc duties and tasks required
- Experience of managing multiple cleaning sites & contracts
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff
- Experience of motivating, managing and leading cleaning teams in excess of 30
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving licence
You will ideally be based in Birmingham
If you would like to work for a leading cleaning contractor with an excellent client base, then please apply with your CV today. There will be a 2-stage interview process starting next week.