Our client, a National Facilities Management Service provider who specialise in Cleaning, Catering and Security are currently on the search for a BID Manager to support in the growth of the business and have a key influence over their future. The role can either be based in Leeds or hybrid with occasional visits to Leeds to collaborate with the rest of the team.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead the bid management process from start to finish
- Attend tender meetings
- Organise the bid strategy and preparation meetings with new and existing clients
- Put together bid presentations
- Develop bid plans
- Write detailed case studies and responses
- Consolidate final submission
- Working closely with the Sales and operational teams when needed
The ideal candidate will be experienced within Bid Management and experience of Bid writing with a broad knowledge of procurement processes with the Facilities Management sector (ideally soft services). You will hold relevant Industry qualifications, be proficient in Microsoft teams/office including word, excel and PowerPoint and have a proven track record of working to tight deadlines. Due to the nature of the role you will be a strong team play with excellent communication skills and be strongly customer focused.
In return, our client is offering a salary around the £45,000 per annum plus a generous benefits package.