- BMS Engineer
- £35 - £50K dependent on experience
- Company car or allowance
We are currently recruiting for a BMS Engineer to joins a prestigious FM company to support their energy division. You will support a variety of commercial contracts in the region providing planned and reactive maintenance to different types of BMS systems. Experience with Niagara and Trend would be beneficial.
Working alongside the energy team, as well as maintenance you will take part in minor project work and refurbishment upgrades when required (in conjunction with specialist subcontractors) and also to help run reports from the BMS systems detailing energy expenditure.
The role incurs overtime which is paid at time and a half and double time. Please note as this is a mobile role you must have a full driving license and be happy with travelling as part of the role.
- Car or Allowance
- X1.5/x2 Overtime
- Strong opportunities for additional training and promotion.
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Robust benefits scheme in line with a market leading FM company
Duties of the role involve:
- Service of BMS systems - PPM and reactive works
- Working on a mobile portfolio of commercial clients
- Managing workload across the sites
- Proactive improvements to customers Building Management System
- Identify and incorporate energy efficiency control strategies.
- Able to build relationships with clients on site and the energy management team and promote collaborative working
- Responding to jobs and enquiries from site with advice and guidance
- Managing end user clients' expectations
- Maintaining critical spares stocks
- Running and spinning reports on energy usage
- Advise clients on potential improvements and recommendations for their systems.
- Collate and submit quotations for additional works, carrying out quoted works on acceptance.
- Small project works which include upgrades, retrofits and small installations.
- Work to a high level of health and safety using risk assessments, COSHH etc.
- Joining an out of hours callout rota
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong BMS background - have experience of maintaining, upgrading, and repairing building management systems.
- Electrically qualified
- Interested in being involved in the new project an evolving and in house BMS offering.
- Demonstrate working with initiative.
- Strong report writing skill.
- Full driving license - happy to travel.