Our client is an evolving and dynamic student accommodation provider who are seeking a Building Maintenance Engineer with technical knowledge and practical experience seeking to be upskilled.
This is a static role carrying out a range of maintenance activities on a student accommodation site based in Nottingham and would be the ideal role for an experienced handyman, maintenance plumber or fabric technician.
- DIY (plumbing, painting, decorating, joinery) for all communal spaces and studios as required.
- Ongoing prompt management of building facilities, either by carrying out the works yourself or by external contractors
- Maintaining residence to brand standards
- Ensuring compliance when responding to identified maintenance faults
- Manage record the routine testing, servicing, maintenance, and risk assessment of all aspects of the property
- Managing all supplies and works within budget
- Provide excellent customer service as a member of the residence management team
- Technical qualifications in electrical or plumbing would be a bonus.
What the role offers;
- Salary up to £33,000
- Employee discount schemes - 100s of discounts through online benefits platform
- 45 hour contract working Mon - Fri, 9am-6pm (No evenings or weekends)
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday each year including the Bank Holidays (pro-rated)
- Your birthday day off
- Recognition programmes and opportunities for career progression
- Team parties/events
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
If interested in this role as Building Maintenance Engineer please apply or get in touch with Laura for more information.