Thorn Baker have a exciting opportunity for experienced cleaners / waste operative for on-going work with great benefits. Work starts from next week in the Severn Beach area of Bristol. We offer the opportunity for permanent roles after 10 weeks!
The AZ1 bus goes to this site from Broadmead straight to site and takes around 45 minutes
You will be working with one of the countries biggest brands. Training and ongoing support is included for you and you'll love being part of a team in this large warehouse - with fantastic transport links, free parking and one of the best canteens I've enjoyed with my clients - there is great value home-made food served all day and free hot and cold drinks. If you have cleaning experience or are interested in getting a cleaning job and want to work with a company that can offer you all this and regular weekly pay - you need to apply asap.
Location: Bristol - BS35 area , Severn Beach
- Day shift 7am till 7pm, 4 on 4 off rota
- Between 266 - 666 a week
- Waste operative role
- Weekly pay every Friday
- You will need safety shoes for this role. Also require a DBS but we can help you if you do not have one
- Fridges, microwaves , lockers
- Free hot and cold drinks machines
- Fantastic canteen with cheap fresh hot and cold food
- Modern environment to work in
- Free parking and bike lock ups
- Perm opportunities
- Weekly pay!
- Holiday pay
The job role?
- Clearing cardboard, waste and bins
- Monitoring the bins and areas to ensure areas are tidy
- Using some machinery / equipment to clean and tidy waste
- General cleaning of the warehouse
If you're someone with cleaning, housekeeping or domestic experience and looking for on-going work with immediate start with great opportunities then look no further and apply!
The Thorn Baker team will be in-touch if your successful, we look forward to hearing from you.