Thorn Baker EFM are recruiting for an experienced cleaner to work for our clients office based in Northallerton. This position is due to start ASAP so please read on and apply if this sounds like the job for you!
Hours & Location & Pay
- 6 days a week
- 05:30am - 08:30am
- 11.50 per hour, weekly pay
- Temporary to permanent role at 12 weeks
- Northallerton, DL6
Job role & Responsibilities
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuum, mopping and empty waste bins.
- Wipe down desks and chairs, making sure stubborn smears are removed.
- Clean toilets, urinals and hand basins.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and "spot" cleaning carpets where applicable. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors.
- Clean and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear free and dried properly.
- Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.).
- Move equipment and furniture for the purpose of storage or office re-arranging.
- We are looking for someone reliable, punctual and hard-working
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- A team player who can work well with others and independently
- Cleaning experience
If this is the job for you please apply today and we will be in touch with you shortly!