We are currently looking for an experienced Cleaner to carry out heavy duty cleaning on a large educational site in Reading. There is parking on site as well as good transport links and is easy to get to from most areas of Reading. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for an immediate start long term opportunity with the potential of going permanent.
They are looking for an experienced Cleaner to work as part of a team on a large estate and will involve cleaning communal areas as well as lifting furniture and heavy bins
The working hours are Monday - Friday 9am-1pm paying 10.69ph
We have been working with this company for over 10 years and the whole team are very friendly , welcoming and offer great on the job training, so if you want to be part of a fantastic team then apply via the link.
Please note this role will involve heavy lifting and moving furniture and glass bins
- Clean designated areas including bedrooms, bathrooms, shower rooms, kitchens and all white goods contained in the kitchens.
- Vacuum, spot clean and shampoo carpets, sweep and polish floors and clean stairs.
- Wash walls, doors, furniture, radiators, lampshades and shower curtains, as appropriate.
- Empty waste bins and remove rubbish and glass from flats to bin store areas
- Make beds, including stripping and changing sheeting collection of laundered linen from store and bagging up laundry for collection, during the conference season
- Take down and re-hang curtains, clean internal windows, where applicable
- Undertake training as required
- Move free standing furniture as required
- Wash up glasses, cutlery and cooking utensils, as appropriate
- Be prepared to work as and when the need arises, especially during the main student arrival and departure weekends
- To act in accordance with all Health & Safety policies and practices
These roles are temporary, and paid via ourselves as a recruitment agency. For the right person, Please apply asap if you are interested!