Thorn Baker EFM are recruiting for an experienced cleaner to work for our clients office based in Chippenham. This position is due to start ASAP so please read on and apply if this sounds like the job for you!
Hours & Location & Pay
- Monday to Friday
- 16:30pm - 19:30pm
- 10.42 per hour, weekly pay
- Temporary to permanent role at 12 weeks
- Chippenham, SN15
Job role & Responsibilities
- The Cleaning Operative will to carry out the delivery of office, cleaning and waste. This will include compliance, statutory, contractual and company regulations and processes. The post holder will be hard-working and committed to ensuring the highest cleaning standards are adhered to at all times. Professional at all times and readily interacting with our client / tenants as required
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuum, mopping and empty waste bins
- Wipe down desks and chairs, making sure stubborn smears are removed.
- Clean toilets, urinals and hand basins
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and "spot" cleaning carpets where applicable. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors.
- Clean and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear free and dried properly
- Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.)
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects when requested
- Use chemical agents as directed by the Supervisor in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures
- Move equipment and furniture for the purpose of storage or office re-arranging.
- We are looking for someone reliable, punctual and hard-working
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- A team player who can work well with others and independently
- Cleaning experience
- Have their own safety shoes
If this is the job for you please apply today and we will be in touch with you shortly!