We at Catch 22 are looking for an experienced Cleaner to work with a high-profile Facilities Management company located in the City Centre close to Liverpool Street station. Ideal candidate should be available to work full time, from Monday to Friday (09.00 am - 17.00 pm).
This is a temporary role from Friday 28 th April to Friday 26 th May.
Job purposes of the cleaner:
This is a great opportunity for someone who's immediately available and looking to get back into work.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain high cleaning standards at all times within the set areas that will be assigned to you.
- Areas of responsibility will include communal areas, Toilets, offices, meeting rooms, etc
- Responsible for dusting, cleaning, disinfecting, polishing, mopping & hoovering.
- Always ensuring adherence to COSHH and Health and Safety regulations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- To be responsible, committed and to have clear and transparent communication.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced, maintaining high cleaning standards.
- To have good communication skills.
- To have a Basic DBS within the last 12 months or willing to be put through one
Hours and Salary for Cleaner:
- 9am to 5pm (possibly more hours required at times)
- Salary: from 9.90 per hour
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this role apply here or for further details, please contact Gaelle Fortune on 020 7220 8900