We at Catch 22 are looking for an experienced Cleaner to work with a high-profile Facilities Management company located in Greenford - UB6, Greater London ( near Wembley)
The role is to start ASAP, on a temporary basis until 31st March
This is a great opportunity for someone who's immediately available and looking to get back into work.
Ideal candidate would have previous experiences working as a Cleaner or Cleaning Operative in Office premises
Job purposes of the cleaner:
What you will be doing:
- Corporate Head Office will include wiping down, cleaning toilets, emptying bins, sweeping and mopping of floors and any other associated tasks.
- Maintain high cleaning standards at all times within a set area that will be assigned to you.
- Areas of responsibility will include communal areas, Toilets, offices, meeting rooms, etc
- Responsible for dusting, cleaning, disinfecting, polishing, mopping & hoovering.
- Always ensuring adherence to COSHH and Health and Safety regulations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- To be responsible, committed and to have clear and transparent communication.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced, maintaining high cleaning standards.
- To have good communication skills.
- To have a Basic DBS within the last 12 months or willing to be put through one
Hours and Salary for Cleaner:
- 16:00 pm - 21.00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Salary: from £9.90 per hour
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this role apply here or for further details, please contact Gaelle Fortune on 020 7220 8900