Catch 22 are recruiting a cleaning supervisor for amarket leader within their educational contract in Bromsgrove, Birmingham. You will be supporting the cleaning teams to provide a safe, clean, and hygienic school environment.
- Lead and supervise employees including the training of cleaning staff and delivery of annual life cycle programme.
- Emergency reactive and daily maintenance of cleaning equipment.
- Collation of cleaning staff timesheets and monthly absence reporting.
- Transportation of mobile project equipment and environmental spill kits.
- Other duties as required.
The Ideal Cleaning Supervisor Would Have:
- 2+ years working within a cleaning role or BICS qualification preferred.
- Proven supervisory experience
- GCSE Maths and English
- Knowledge of COSHH and Health, Safety & Welfare Regulations
- IT Literate
- Awareness of manual Handling
- Full driving license - company van provided
- DBS or willing to undertake
- Salary around £24,500 per annum
- Flexible shift pattern between 10am - 6pm
- Company Van
- Generous pension contributions
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 37.5 hour working week
- Committed to staff training and development
If interested in the role, or know anyone who is, please feel free to give Sabiya a call on 0113 242 8055