Our client are a Facilities Management company who are currently seeking a Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out maintenance within their contracts across the Leeds and Yorkshire region.
This organisation has contracts primarily across the North of England and Midlands and offer a wide range of services within commercial premises, education, hospitality and residential sectors. They pride themselves on the work they do for charity and provide a high quality service to it's clients.
- Experience working on both Domestic and Commercial systems.
- Ability to carry out maintenance and fault finding on boilers, heating systems and BMS.
- Be multi-skilled with strong knowledge of mechanical/plumbing maintenance.
- Experience working in commercial premises such as education and office sites.
- Have a DBS (Willing to undertake one)
- Have a valid driving licence (With max 3 points) and ability to travel in a mobile capacity across Yorkshire.
- Hold relevant Commercial Gas tickets such as COCN1/CODNCO1, CIGA1, CORT1, TCP1A, CCN1, F-Gas (Essential)
- Salary of up to £38,000
- Company van (Business use only)
- On call rota 1 in 6 + £12.50 per day during.
- 40 hour, permanent contract + over time available
- Good working hours between 8am - 4.30am, occasional weekend/evening work during over time or on call rota
If you are interested this this role as a Commercial Gas Engineer, please select apply or get in touch with Alex on 07884 088294 or email@example.com for more information.