Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
£40,000 per annum basic, based on 42.5 hour week
Travel paid less 30 mins each way
Van and Fuel Card provided
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Our client is a leading Building Services provider and is currently looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join their team.
The role is a mobile position to cover reactive and planned preventative maintenance on a specific commercial contract in North Yorkshire.
- To work independently to undertake the planned and reactive maintenance tasks on various M&E installations on our client's premises, to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures, complete paperwork records and provide quotations for outstanding actions.
- To respond to call-out requests to ensure clients' systems are not prejudiced and to maintain the continuity of operation as far as practical circumstance will allow. To report, quote and act upon failures and faults.
- To provide emergency call-out in respect of all clients within the Facilities Services division in line with a rota basis.
- To be efficient, self-motivating, polite of smart appearance and diligent in the discharge of the duties required, including the wearing of the correct company uniform and upkeep of records.
- To achieve a prompt effective response to emergency situations being capable to diagnose faults and initiating action to prevent deterioration in environmental conditions within our customers premises.
- To liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant/area without disruption to the client.
Any other duties as required by a position of this level within the organisation for which the individual is suitable/capable of.
- In-date Commercial Gas Qualifications
- Full UK driving license.
- Prior experience in Commercial Maintenance
- Must pass an enhanced DBS check