Contract Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity - 28,000 - 30,000 Theale, Reading
Are you an experienced contract coordinator with experience within the facilities management sector? Do you enjoy a varied and fast paced role? Then please read on...
A large facilities management company are seeking a FM Contracts Coordinator to work within a busy team at their office in Theale, Reading, to ensure smooth running of FM contracts on a daily basis. The successful candidate will provide an outstanding service to clients regarding maintenance and repairs of sites across the UK. You will regularly be liaising with clients and engineers to ensure all work is carried out in a timely manner.
What's in it for you?
- A salary of up to 30,000
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- The opportunity to progress within a large company and the team.
- Excellent transport links to the office and free parking available
About your role:
- Scheduling and allocating engineers to PPM's and reactive works across a range of contracts
- Applying for permits to complete works
- Produce reports of PPM's and engineer activities
- Raising purchase order and processing purchase order invoices
- Prepare, produce and collate reports on a daily basis, this should be presented in a clear and concise manner
- Process engineer's timesheets, expenses and tool required
- Must have experience in a Facilities Management, Building Services or Maintenance environment
- A clear ability to work under pressure.
- Must have excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and a variety of systems.
Experience working with CAFM systems would be highly advantageous.
Please apply with your CV including all relevant experience, and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.