- PFI Contracts Manager
- £50,000 - £55,000 + Car or allowance
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to work on a PFI contract across the Manchester area. The role is a permanent, full time role, working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm, hybrid between the office, site and home.
The role is to manage the delivery of a TFM contract across a number of PFI buildings in the region and to be responsible for the overall profit and loss as well as customer satisfaction and compliance. The contract covers both hard and soft services so experience of both would be advantageous - services include M&E, Cleaning, Caretaking Grounds, Catering, Variation & Lifecycle works. The contract is managing a P+L of over £5m so experience of budget of this level would be very advantageous.
Relationship management and team culture and dynamics are high on the agenda of this client so the Contracts Manager will be a strong people person to positively lead the team and work closely with the customer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the delivery of the facilities services across a PFI schools account.
- Work closely with the Client to deliver an excellent service in support of their objectives.
- Provide overall leadership to the site team to provide a customer focused, cost effective, and efficient FM service, including line management responsibility.
- Ensure SLA's and KPI's are consistently met across all services provided.
- Be responsible for driving culture within the team, working in a positive and respectful manner where all staff are listened to and heard creating a strong feeling of team, support and co-operation on the contract
- Work closely with the customer to build strong relationship with the client and schools at the heart of everything the contract does.
- Manage P&L accounts for FM services, variations and lifecycle replacement within agreed budget targets.
- Produce Monthly and Annual Performance & Lifecycle Report.
- Manage the performance of external sub-contractors.
- Identify ways to improve the services and works.
- Improve profit with cost saving initiatives and drive service improvements.
- Monitor and manage WIP/Debt to an acceptable level.
- Ensure service delivery exceeds customer expectations and delivers excellence, working closely with the Client to maximise the asset and contract potential.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of leading an FM operational team (TFM preferred)
- Experience of managing budgets and P+L
- Previous experience as a Contract Manager or in a similar role
- PFI experience is essential
- Excellent Customer skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude