Electrical Engineering Consultant
We are recruiting on behalf of a facilities consultancy for an experienced Electrical Engineering Consultant with a background in Electrical Technical Engineering.
As the Electrical Engineering Associate, you will have technical operational experience and be responsible for supporting and delivering compliance and technical advisory services to PFI Healthcare clients and will hold an Electrical qualification.
- Electrical Engineering Consultant
- Flexible working including remote working with attendance to various UK sites and offices in North West and South
- Location - Nationwide
- Upto £65000 plus car allowance plus bonus
- Electrical Qualified
- PFI Healthcare
- Facilities Management Engineering
- Develop consultancy services as an exemplar engineering/technical compliance advisor.
- Develop the client portfolio and increase client base in designated areas, ensuring key clients receive a first-class service at all times.
- Work with the Senior team members as a team player, but also to act as lead consultant on some agreed commissions.
- Deliver excellence in compliance/asset management/Hard FM matters with a focus on electrical services
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of building services electrical engineering & estates compliance matters, acting as additional point of contact within the organisation for consultancy expertise on electrical engineering.
- Assist in developing emerging environmental skill base e.g. carbon reduction advise.
- Managing Key and Senior Stake holder relationships
- Build strong relationships within the Group, NHS, and the wider Client base with regards electrical engineering/compliance and asset management excellence.
- Educated to at least degree level
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Experience in healthcare building services engineering (and or engineering consultancy)
- Experience in working in Hard Facilities Management compliance and asset management
- Operational experience ideally including healthcare and PFI
- Design / building services technical background
- Health and safety qualified (or specialist trained in at least one field e.g. asbestos)
- Ability to maintain and develop effective working relationships with both NHS and Non-NHS Clients and promote enthusiasm for engineering compliance excellence
- Ability to develop to AE Electrical level of authority.