Catch 22 are working with a building engineering organisation who seek an Electrical Design Engineer to assist in a range of retail, leisure and commercial projects, working from within their office in Castleford.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience within an electrical building services environment.
- Produce Electrical Schematics Design of Wiring and Cable schedules.
- Working in a Team to create designs, but also able to work independantly.
- Working closely with Installations teams.
- Must be able to produce own drawings and be able to demonstrate strong ability to use AutoCAD and Amtech.
- This is a fast paced role and requires a high level of attention to detail.
- Work in collaboration with team members and clients on projects
- 40 Hour Contract, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
What the Ideal Electrical Design Engineer will have:
- Relevant Qualifications, such as BEng Electrical Engineering or MSc Building Services
- Working Knowledge of Electrical Installations and understanding of 18th Edition regulations.
- Have Experience working on Large Commercial Electrical Installation Project
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- 5 Years experience using CAD Software, such as AutoCAD or Amtech
What you will receive if you are successful:
- Salary ranging from 45,000 - 55,000 for the right candidate.
- Fun, fast paced working environment.
- A role that offers a variety of different commercial projects
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Pension Contributions
- Sociable team with weekly team events
The salary is negotiable for the right candidate. If interested in this role, please contact Jake on Jakenewlove@c22.co.uk or 0113 242 8055.