Electrical Design Engineer - Eplan
3-month initial contract
45 p/h (Ltd) - Outside of IR35
This business provides a full turnkey service to a range of clients in the various industries. This includes the design, manufacture, installation, and commissioning of the entire plants, including conveyors and special purpose machinery. Working with several global companies and their turnover has tripled over the last 10 years. They are now looking to recruit for Multiple roles to deal with an upturn in orders. If you have the skills required, please get in touch ASAP!
- Producing control panel layouts.
- Production of electrical/wiring schematics for the panel wireman on the shop floor.
- Creation of cable routings.
- Production of electrical general arrangement drawings.
- All drawing work is done in Eplan.
- Creating all required BOM's and documentation.
- Involvement and experience in the design of electrical controls systems.
- 4 years + exp of using Eplan
- Has their own official licence and laptop
- Experience in producing control panel layouts, electrical wiring/schematic drawings and cable layouts.
- A background in either an engineering, machinery or control panel building company for the engineering sector.
- Experience as either an electrical draughtsmen or in electrical draughting.
- Familiarity with PLC's (Preferably Allen Bradley, Siemens S7).
To apply to this vacancy call 07827 256611 and ask for Rob Weatherhead. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation