Catch 22 are currently looking for a Qualified Electrical Engineer, to work for a large registered charity across multiple sites in Hendon, Middlesex. This is a full time two month temporary role, which will give the right candidate a great advance in their career.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Carry out EICR Inspections across differing locations
- Carry out maintenance visits based on a schedule provided by the Administrator.
- Carry out and record compliance checks as per schedules.
- Small scale decoration works including painting of step edges.
- Hanging/installing signs.
- Health & Safety remedial works as identified on the Risk Assessment.
- Record completed works and report any further maintenance issues that need attention.
- Qualified Electrician
- Qualified and able to carry out EIRC inspections
- Driving License
The pay for this is 17.50 per hour with additional holiday pay accrued.
For more information please contact: email@example.com