Urgently required - Electrical Maintenance Engineer - New Permanent Opportunity - Leicester - 38,500
Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding national maintenance contractor covering commercial contracts around Leicester? This role is for a Maintenance Electrician based around Leicester and Coventry to work for a genuinely great company who are constantly winning new contracts, and who are committed to developing employees to grow in their own career in line with the expansion of the business.
What's in it for you?
- You'll receive a basic salary of circa 38,500 per annum
- Excellent bonus available on a monthly and yearly basis - circa 2000 - 3000 per annum
- Opportunity to earn with overtime readily available - Paid at X 1.5 plus call out
- Fully expensed van and fuel card
- Private healthcare
The company have seen success after success in recent years, with new contracts constantly being won - no more worries about redundancy or twiddling your thumbs!
Carrying out scheduled planned maintenance and reactive requirements in and around your assigned sites.
- You'll need to be a fully qualified Engineer - Level 3 in Electrical Installation or apprentice trained.
- Must hold 18 th Edition Wiring Regulation - BS 7671 (minimum 17 th Edition)
- Experienced in both reactive and planned maintenance works.
- Demonstrable experience working in the building services sector for a period of time - ideally you will have around 3-5 years' experience.
- A flexible can-do attitude to work that you undertake
- A full UK driving license; other than that, you'll be given everything you need to be the very best in the business!
- Any additional qualifications such as Testing & Inspection would be highly desirable for this role
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be arranged at short notice for candidates who meet all the above criteria. Send me your CV with full details of your career history and qualifications to discuss the role in more detail and potentially get booked in for an online interview. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org