New Permanent Opportunity - Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer - 34,000
Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding national maintenance contractor covering commercial contracts in and around Cornwall? This role is for a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer based in and around Cornwall to work for a genuinely great company, who are committed to developing employees .
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to 34,000 per annum
- Van & Fuel Card
- Opportunity to earn with overtime readily available
- Call out currently 1 in 6 - Paid at 105
Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer carrying out scheduled Planned Maintenance and reactive requirements on assigned sites.
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation
- JIB Gold Card
- Minimum 17 th Edition (desired 18 th Edition)
- Demonstrable experience working in the building services sector for a period of time - ideally you will have around 2-3 years
- A flexible can-do attitude to work that you undertake
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be arranged at short notice for candidates who meet all the above criteria. Send me your CV with full details of your career history and qualifications to discuss the role in more detail and potentially get booked in for an online interview.