New Permanent Opportunities - Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Central London - Up to 45,000
Due to contract wins and expansion I am recruiting for a number of Electrical Maintenance Engineers. You will be working for a leading FM Maintenance Provider across corporate contracts in Central London. This is a service provider who pride themselves on the highest levels of customer service and as such have an enviable reputation in the sector.
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of between 39,500 - 45,000 per annum depending upon contract and shifts
- Static site roles
- A supportive team, where management respect engineers and operate an open-door policy. Management are approachable and always available for a chat. The team is tight knit and work well together
Multiple shifts available:
- Monday - Friday 8 hours - days
- 4 on 4 off Days and Nights
- 4 on 4 off Days
In this role you will be working on a site for a FM service provider on a corporate office estate in Central London. You will be responsible for looking after any electrical maintenance tasks onsite as well as associated mechanical and building services maintenance. You will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
- You'll already be in possession of electrical qualifications with a minimum of level 3 City and Guilds
- You'll be personable, proactive and extremely client focussed. If you don't know the answer to something, then you'll be happy to ask you colleagues or go and find out.
- You'll be able to meet a 1-hour SLA for callout to Central London
- You'll already be experienced in buildings maintenance, ideally having already worked on a corporate static site.
These roles are being actively recruited now, and for the right candidate interviews can be arranged at short notice. You'll be required to attend an interview with the Management team and take a technical test, and if you're successful with this will meet with the client before accepting the job. If you've got the right attitude and are looking for a permanent move with an excellent company, then apply today for a start ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org