Permanent Shift Maintenance Electrician - London - 41,000
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a static role with a Nationwide FM service provider in London? If so, this could be a great role for you.
As a qualified electrical maintenance engineer, working as part of a shift maintenance team, you will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance across the entire site.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary between 40,000 - 41,000 and overtime availability
- 4 on 4 off
- An opportunity to work for an established nationwide company in the FM industry
- An interesting and expansive site to maintain
Additionally, you can be assured of stability; the company is a leader in the FM world.
- 3+ years' experience of electrical maintenance within commercial or industrial buildings - this is open to candidates who have either static or mobile experience
- You'll need to have an electrical qualification such as NVQ or C&G Level 3 Electrical
- 18th Edition
- You MUST be able to obtain clearance and will undergo vetting
- Have an understanding of SLA agreements and be able to work towards meeting them
- A positive attitude and ability to liaise directly with the client
IPAF & PASMA qualifications would also be ideal for this role as would C&G 2391.
What happens next?
If you are an experienced Shift Maintenance Electrician based in the London area please get in touch and we can discuss the opportunity in more detail. Alternatively, please send me a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org