Our Client is a leading Facilities Management organisation and is looking for someone to carry out maintenance on a small number of office spaces, working with a well known global financial company based primarily in Manchester. The ideal candidate will be multi-skilled within a number of technical abilities but ideally have an electrical bias.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance
- Carry out reactive & emergency breakdown tasks
- Assisting team members when required
- Reducing the sites energy consumption
- Overseeing visiting subcontractors
- Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio
- Carry out work in a safe & diligent manner
- Working on call, 1 in 5. Mon - Fri hours with overtime available on weekends and bank holidays.
The ideal Electrical Engineer will have;
- Relevant electrical qualifications such as 2392, 2360, 2391, C&G Level III & 18th edition
- Knowledge of/or willingness to learn other technical disciplines such as mechanical, heating, building maintenance.
- Experience of working in a maintenance role
- Knowledge of electrical systems on a commercial building
- Proactive approach to work life
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults
If you are successful in this role you will receive;
- Salary of around £36,500
- Holidays 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Company van (Including personal use) + Fuel expenses paid
- Good working hours, Mon- Fri with flexibility
- Overtime rates + on call payment of £140
If you are interested in this role of Electrical Engineer please apply or get in touch with Jake Newlove on 0113 242 8055 for a chat.