Our client are a large healthcare organisation who are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Manager with an Electrical Engineering background to supervise the building operations and manage the safe operation and maintenance of electrical systems within a large site within the Airedale region.
This is a great opportunity to work with a large organisation that offers great opportunities, benefits and progression. This role is ideal for someone that has previously been an Electrical Engineer with management experience and looking for an office based role.
- Manage the operation of complex healthcare electrical systems and plant rooms. E.g power distribution boards and installations, high and low voltage maintenance, including generator testing, fire alarm systems, PAT testing, emergency lighting, external lighting and medical equipment.
- Handling Risk assessments and ensuring compliance is maintained.
- Managing a small team of engineers including the training and supervision of operational maintenance staff, including recruitment, absences and staff development performance.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are complied with.
- Work closely with the Senior Operations Engineer with projects, people supervision and management of building operations.
- Work flexible hours and able to be on call for escalation
Ideal Candidate Experience;
- Hold relevant technical qualifications within Electrical Engineering or Building services e.g HND/HNC Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering (Essential)
- Have a strong Electrical Engineering background within a facilities management environment (Essential)
- Have strong knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, ideally with relevant qualifications such as IOSH/NEBOSH (Preferred)
- Hold previous experience working within a large commercial building, ideally within healthcare environment and knowledge of BMS systems (Preferred)
- Have excellent people management skills. Previous roles could include being a team leader, supervisor or manager.
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri hours
- 26 days + Bank holidays
- Basic pension
If you are interested in this role, please apply or get in touch with Laura on for more information.