New Permanent Opportunities – Electrical Maintenance Technician – Sheffield - Up to £45,000
Due to contract wins and expansion I am recruiting for a number of Electrical Maintenance Engineers. You will be working for a leading FM Maintenance Provider for a industrial site in Sheffield. This is a service provider who pride themselves on the highest levels of customer service and as such have an enviable reputation in the sector.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £45,000 per annum based on experience
- Static site roles
- A supportive team, where management respect engineers and operate an open-door policy. Management are approachable and always available for a chat. The team is tight knit and work well together
In this role you will be working on a site for a FM service provider on a industrial site in Sheffield. You will be responsible for looking after any electrical maintenance tasks onsite as well as associated electrical and building services maintenance. You will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
- You’ll already be in possession of mechanical qualifications with a minimum of level 2 or 3 City and Guilds
- You’ll be personable, proactive and extremely client focussed. If you don’t know the answer to something, then you’ll be happy to ask you colleagues or go and find out.
- You’ll already be experienced in buildings maintenance, ideally having already worked on a industrial static site.
- FMCG and Foodsafe – Preferable
- Steam raising and distribution plant – required
- HVAC and refrigeration – working knowledge required
- Compressor and compressed air equipment – working knowledge required
- Ability to do shift work, overtime and standby / call out
These roles are being actively recruited now, and for the right candidate interviews can be arranged at short notice. You’ll be required to attend an interview with the Management team, and if you’re successful with this will meet with the client before accepting the job. If you’ve got the right attitude and are looking for a permanent move with an excellent company, then apply today for a start ASAP to email@example.com