Our Client is a leading Facilities Management organisation and is looking for an Electrician to carry out maintenance on a large manufacturing site and working with an energy company based in Hull. The ideal candidate will be an electrically biased engineer, but have the ability to carry out types of trade if required.
This is a static role, covering 4 buildings and will be working on a continental shift basis - 4 on 4 off, days and nights.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance and reactive & emergency breakdown tasks on electrical systems including HV & LV, single and three phrase motors, generators, lighting controls and emergency lighting, BMS.
- Installing and modifying electrics
- Carrying out fault identification/rectification and escalation when required on heating, ventilation and air conditioning issues.
- Completing any necessary paperwork timeously.
- Carrying out work in a safe & diligent manner.
- Proactive in achieving the highest standard of operation. Willingness to work towards AP level.
The ideal Electrician will have;
- Relevant electrical qualifications such as 2392, 2360, 2391, C&G Level III & 18 th edition, JIB card.
- Minimum 5 years experience working within building services
- Knowledge of/or willingness to learn other technical disciplines such as mechanical, heating, refrigeration
- Knowledge of electrical systems on a commercial building
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair fault
- Advanced communication skills with a full understanding of customer needs & expectations
- Full driving licence required to drive on site vehicle
If you are successful in this role you will receive;
- Salary of around 36,000 + 15% shift allowance (Works out around 41,000)
- Holidays 20 days + Bank Holidays
- On site pool vehicle
If you are interested in this role of Electrician please get in touch with Laura Obiedzinski on 0113 242 8055 or click apply.