Salary: £30 - £32k based on 40hr week + Van, Fuel card and paid overtime.
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programme
Our Client is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. They deliver flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
They are looking to recruit x Electricians to provide repair and maintenance services to domestic properties on Social Housing and PFI contracts in Sheffield.
Duties will look like but not limited to:
- To carry out efficient and cost effective installation, repair, and maintenance of Social Housing
- Annual Servicing
- Minor works schemes
- Ability to interpret Design and Circuit Diagrams
- Fault Diagnosis and Rectification or sub-standard installations
Additional to the above you will be required to adhere to all company standards, maintaining all company tools and to liaise effectively between colleagues and counterparts.
Skills, Attributes, Qualifications:
- City & Guild 2365
- City & Guilds 2391
- 18th Edition
- IT Literate
This is a great opportunity to join a hugely established company on a very stable contract.
Please apply to Jack Kendrew of 300 North