Catch 22 are currently working with an amazing team, a Student Accommodation provider who are currently looking for an Evening Receptionist - Part time 20 hrs for sites based in South East London - Peckham SE15 to start ASAP on a temp to perm for the right candidate.
Job purpose of the Receptionist:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wishing to deliver excellent customer services to enhance the student experience and to maintain the high-quality standard of accommodation on offer in the University.
Salary and Hours of the Part Time Receptionist role:
- 20 hrs per week
- Monday to Friday ( 4pm - 8pm)
- Hourly rate £15.83 per hr depending on experience
Key responsibilities and duties of the Receptionist:
- Undertake duties such as minute taking, diary management, organise meetings or events, as directed and required by the Residence Manager or the Deputy Residence Manager.
- Responding to face to face inquiries from building users, providing a meet and greet service for contractors, couriers and delivery drivers, visitors and guests, issuing permits to work, keys, checking-in and departing as appropriate.
- Coordinate the post management system in place at the time, answer telephone queries, manage their own and generic in boxes responding to mail queries displaying and maintaining professional etiquette in person and in writing, forwarding or escalating when required
- Perform a range of administrative tasks at halls as directed by the Residence Manager
- Support the financial processes at the hall placing orders, processing invoices, closing purchase orders, monitoring arrears and delivering student debt letters
- As directed by the Residence Manager or Deputy Residence Manager handle all Residents communications such as group mails, production of simple posters, electronic newsletters and so on.
- Must hold a recent Enhanced DBS or be willing to be put through for one
- Worked in a previous similar role
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Good IT / Microsoft package skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Polite and courteous
Please note all offers are subject to an Enhanced DBS and references
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role then please apply here or for more details please contact Jeanette on 0207 220 8900