We at Catch 22 are looking for a Facilities Assistant who is eager to grow and develop within a varied Facilities Assistant role. This is an ongoing temporary position (until December 2023 which could be extended further TBC) in WC1A.
Reporting to the Facilities Services Manager, the Facilities Assistant is the initial point of contact for Workplace Services in the London office, ensuring an effective and efficient delivery of office and facilities services for the Client's employees and guests.This position requires a high degree of service orientation and a professional and courteous demeanor. Good time-management and problem-solving skills are a prerequisite for this central role.
- Reception duties, including guest management
- Assist with event setups
- Basic cleaning duties where needed- unloading dishwasher, clearing up spillages etc
- Support with Office moves
- Coordination of external contractors in the building on a daily basis (cleaners, maintenance, catering etc)
- General Administration: resource management and attendance tracking
- Health and Safety: General safety of the building, reporting any issues to Facilities Manager
The right person for this Facilities Assistant ongoing temporary role, would have experience working in a Facilities environment; preferably in a tech or a comparably fast-paced company.
- Good IT Skills (Google Suite a plus)
- Fire Marshall/First Aid training would be advantageous
The rate of pay is dependant upon experience: £10.42 to £11.50 per hour, with additional holiday pay.
The right candidate for this Facilities Assistant role would be a positive people-person, with a "can-do" attitude, who is open to learning new skills. If this sounds like you, please apply below or call Linda Stone on: 020 7220 8900 for more information.