Location – Chester, CH4 9QW
Hours – Monday to Friday, 08:00-16:30
- 22 holiday days plus BH
- Life assurance
- Employee discounts via Perkbox
- Dental Insurance
- Cycle to work
- Access to a virtual GP and a health & wellbeing app
- Savings, loans and salary advances
- Training & Development
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Have you got skills and experience in a similar role with a customer focused mind-set? If so then we have got the role for you.
As a Facilities Coordinator you work closely with the facilities manager to support all facilities activities and will have previously worked in a commercial FM environment overseeing the security, catering, M&E & cleaning services and will understand PPM planning, including subcontractor management.
Our Ideal candidate will need to have:
- Facilities experience, gained in a commercial FM environment
- Previous experience of overseeing security, catering, M&E & cleaning teams / services
- The ability to support reactive and preventive maintenance tasks including PPM planning
- An understanding of sustainability/waste/ energy strategies
- The ability to support/ oversee small projects
- The ability to raise purchase orders & contracts and manage office operations, external contractors and maintain record keeping
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great planning and organising skills
- A one team approach
- Able to prioritise and ensure tasks are done efficiently
- Attention to detail and works accurately
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel Outlook and PowerPoint
We’ll provide you with full training once you start and make sure that you have everything you need to do a great job. You will already have experience of working in a commercial environment and the ability to deal with people at all levels. It would be great if you also had a non-frontline SIA licence and IOSH qualification but don’t worry if you don’t we can provide these for you.
The hours of work are 08:00-16:30, Monday to Friday. Access to Apleona employee benefits will be available to you as soon as you start.
Apleona is an equal opportunities employer who deliver facilities management services to clients all over the UK and Ireland and with vacancies in your area this is a great time to join our teams.
If this sounds like a job for you then click on the apply button and we’ll start the process and if you’re a good match we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps.