- Facilities Manager
- £30,000 - £35,000 p/a
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager in Exeter to work on a prestigious schools contract. Looking after 3 local buildings, you will manage a team of caretakers and be in charge of the development of these staff and the KPI outputs.
In exchange for your work and expertise the following benefits are included in the role:
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday (ability to buy and sell annual leave also)
- 6% contributory pension
- 45p per mile for mileage between sites
- Good opportunity for promotion
- Life insurance
- Healthcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note as the sites are in the same postcode there is no vehicle or vehicle allowance with this role.
Duties of the role include:
- Managing the hard services provision for 3 local schools which includes managing KPI’s and 9 directly employed Caretaking staff.
- Managing subcontractors on site including arranging safe access and permits to work.
- Proactive inspections of sites, monitoring the quality for work from directly employed staff as well as contractors.
- Day to day control of ppm work
- Raising, monitoring and closing reactive jobs
- Staff development and training
- 50/50 split between working in the office and on the site in the schools
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working within FM, ideally on a hard services contract
- Staff Management experience
- Good customer service skills
- Good IT skills