- Facilities Manager
- £32,000 - £35,000 + company vehicle
- Immediate start
My client is recruiting for a facilities Manager to manage multi-site contract in the Greater Manchester area. Managing a team of Caretakers across the region, some static and some mobile, you will provide staff and rota management as well as monitoring KPI's and workflow to identify opportunities for improvement. Strong administration and organisational skills are required for this role.
- Provide direct line management to caretakers across sites in Manchester
- Work alongside the Cleaning Manager and Maintenance Manager to provide a full and excellent service for the client.
- Ensure safe systems of work are implemented at all times.
- Management of rota's, non-attendance, return to work interviews and disciplinary procedures.
- Frequent recorded monitoring/audit of sites to review standards and performance.
- Ensure Risk Assessments / Method Statements are in place.
- Ensure service delivery is in accordance with the contract and budgets.
- Manage all HR issues within your teams in accordance with corporate policies and consultation with your line manager, local HR contact and central HR.
- Ensure all appropriate CRB clearance and any relevant training is fulfilled in accordance with role requirements.
- Work with others e.g. compliance manager to improve customer service via continuous improvement plans.
- Manage and Monitor KPI's for the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Desirable - FM background - ideally managing caretakers
- Able to pass an enhanced DBS check
- Experience working in a large estate or multi-site contract
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communicator