Our client, an established facilities management company is seeking an ambitious Facilities Co-ordinator to come on board their growing team following a rapid property portfolio increase.
You would be responsible for keeping the maintenance program and providing help with Health and safety, site standards, financial management, and administration.
The ideal candidate would be based in the Northwest as there is travel expected to the sites across multiple sites including Lancaster, Liverpool, Bolton, Manchester, and Oldham.
- Managing the maintenance program for the building & planning future maintenance ensuring work is carried out in accordance with the client's Health and safety policies following up for review.
- To ensure that the Center provides a range of services and activities that meet the needs of local people - promoting value for money and instigating sustainable initiatives.
- Assist manager in carrying out risk assessment and audits across landlords and community areas to ensure standards are maintained.
- Provide support in acting to complete action points from the risk assessment.
- Maintenance of all management records including - Onsite logbook, Fire safety records, Water Hygiene records, Mechanical & electrical engineering maintenance, risk assessments, Asbestos survey, and management plan, cleaning reports, and method statement.
- Attending monthly review meetings with the Team leader, providing H&S reports, auditing reports, and updating the risk management system.
- Assist in training new and existing team members on the systems in place or new systems or working practices implemented.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of previous experience in the Facilities Management or property industry
- Excellent organizational skills to keep the information up to date, filed, and recorded as required.
- Training within Health and Safety - IOSH or NEBOSH advantageous
- Strong people management skills
- IT literate - with experience in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and servers
- A flexible permanent full-time role Monday to Friday.
- Hybrid working model - one day in the office.
- A salary between 30,000 - 35,000 depending on experience.
- Great opportunities for career development and progression.
- Travel allowance
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role then please apply here, for a full job description please contact Sabiyaakhtar@c22.co.uk or call 0113 242 8055.