Our client are a Facilities Management company who are currently seeking a Fire Alarm Engineer with specialist knowledge in fire alarms to carry out maintenance within their contracts across the Leeds and Yorkshire region.
This organisation has contracts primarily across the North of England and Midlands and offer a wide range of services within commercial premises, education, hospitality and residential sectors. They pride themselves on the work they do for charity and provide a high quality service to it’s clients.
- Strong proven experience and ability to carry out the testing, commissioning and fault finding of fire alarm systems.
- Managing PPM’s and reactive maintenance and undertaking other forms of repairs such as joinery, plumbing, fabric maintenance.
- Experience working in commercial premises such as education and office sites.
- Have a DBS (Willing to undertake one)
- Have a valid driving licence (With max 3 points) and ability to travel in a mobile capacity across Yorkshire.
- Work an on call rota, (1 day a week)
- Hold relevant commercial electrical qualifications, ideally 17th/18th edition.
- Salary of up to £33,000
- Company van (Business use only)
- On call rota 1 in 6 + £12.50 per day during.
- 40 hour, permanent contract + over time available
- Good working hours between 8am – 4.30am, occasional weekend/evening work during over time or on call rota
If you are interested this this role as a Building Engineer please select apply or get in touch with Alex 07884 088294 or email@example.com for more information.