Permanent Opportunity - FM Administrator - Oxfordshire - 27,500 per annum
Do you have experience working as an Administrator in the Facilities Management industry?
This is an urgent requirement, so please read more about this great opportunity and apply with your CV today.
What's in it for you?
- A starting salary of 27,500 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
- 23 days holiday, increasing with length of service
- Expansive and interesting working environment
- Free Parking
If you feel undervalued in your current position and are looking to join a company who value hard work, this could be the move for you. You will be responsible for arranging both pre-planned and reactive maintenance and repairs, generating and delivering quotations, and liaising with sub-contactors to ensure all work and relevant paperwork in completed. This is a fast-paced role in a busy company so the ability to work under pressure with a cool, calm manner is essential.
- Experience working as an administrator within the FM or Building Services sector.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of CAFM systems would be highly advantageous but is not essential
- Extremely focused and self-motivated
- Works well under pressure and able to respond immediately and calmly in a crisis
This is an excellent opportunity for a FM with experience in Facilities Management to join a highly successful and growing company.
This client is interviewing immediately for this role and are looking for successful candidates to start asap - send us your CV or apply to this job advert ASAP to be included in the interview process.
FM Administrator, Contract Coordinator, Facilities Management Administrator, Building Services Administrator, FM Coordinator, FM Assistant, Helpdesk Administrator, Helpdesk Coordinator.