Permanent Opportunity - FM Maintenance Manager- Multiple static site roles available - Central London - 55,000 - 60,000
Are you a customer focussed Static Maintenance Manager who is willing to go above and beyond to keep buildings to the highest of standards? Are you looking to work for a company that genuinely values their staff? We're looking for electrically biased Maintenance Managers to work on commercial premises in Central London and form part of the on-site facilities team.
What's on offer?
- You'll receive a basic salary of between 55,000 - 60,000 per annum
- Static sites available across Central London - No more getting stuck in traffic travelling between each job
- An opportunity to work with a leading FM service provider on impressive corporate sites
- A chance to lead a team of highly skilled maintenance professionals
Your duties will include managing a team of on site maintenance professionals who carry out PPMs and reactive maintenance across a corporate estate. You'll be working as part of a facilities maintenance team. The company strive to be exceptionally customer focussed, so you must be willing to go the extra mile when dealing with internal stakeholders and any on site visitors.
- You will have demonstrable experience of building services maintenance in a corporate/commercial environment
- You must be electrically qualified - ideally via an indentured apprenticeship and should also have 18th edition.
- Experience of leading a team of 5 or more maintenance professionals and supervisors
- You should have experience of working in a client facing role.
- Experience of working to SLA's and KPI's to deliver great service
- A willingness and aptitude to carry out a wide range of building services maintenance tasks.
- Experience of A/C and Mechanical systems is also highly desirable.
Static Maintenance Manager, Multi Skilled Maintenance Manager, Electrical Maintenance Manager, Building Services Manager, Maintenance Manager
This role is being actively recruited for now. You'll be required to attend a 1 stage interview process at the site, with a view to getting the successful candidate in as soon as possible. Interviews will be held week next week.
Please apply today with a full CV, interviews are taking place next week.