Catch 22 are currently working with a property maintenance company based in Sheffield who are seeking an experienced Domestic Gas Engineer to carry out maintenance, installation and repairs on domestic properties in South Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
This role would be bested suited for a Domestic Gas Engineer but it would also be an excellent opportunity for an experienced plumber with domestic gas tickets.
Job responsibilities include:
- Carrying out gas servicing, repairs, and installations to boilers, central heating systems, fires, and cookers.
- Completing all necessary paperwork and certification for gas works.
- Diagnosing and rectifying faults on gas appliances and central heating systems.
- Providing excellent customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
- Working efficiently and effectively to meet targets and deadlines.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant health and safety regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK driving licence.
If this role would be of interest to yourself or someone you may know, please do not hesitate to contact Alex on 07884088294 or email@example.com