I am currently working alongside a large, registered charity on their search for a Gas Safety Engineer to cover one of 207 sites on a daily basis to provide maintenance support as part of a growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineer who is looking for the next step in their career, into an organisation in which they can thrive and progress.
The roles responsibilities include:
Your role will be to carry out to a high standard, all aspects of servicing, repairs, maintenance and installation of gas hot water and heating systems and appliances in accordance with the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998.
- General fault finding/diagnostics to carry out necessary repairs/replacement of defective parts etc.
- Boiler installation and servicing.
- Be competent with draining down and re-filling of heating system/s in order to remove and replace defective/leaking radiators or associated isolation valves.
You will also be required to undertake a range of repair activities outside of the basic trade such as minor plumbing, electrical and finishing works as well as gas boiler breakdown and servicing to provide a comprehensive repair service.
Benefits of the role include:
- Excellent salary of up to 40,000 per annum
- 23 days paid annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company van
- Phone, laptop or tablet
- Death in service benefit
- Company pension
If this role would be of interest to yourself, or somebody you may know then please do not hesitate to contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org