Helpdesk Specialist – Facilities Management
Location – London, EC2N 4AH
Hours – Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
Working from our head office based at Bishopsgate, City of London.
The purpose of this role is to provide helpdesk administration support to our South Division, engineers, contract managers and the clients. You will be responsible for first point of contact of all phone calls coming on our landline, placing callouts, raising POs, and new jobs, informing all involved in callouts eta, chasing updates and job reports, quoting, booking additional works, updating paperwork on our system or client systems, updating client systems.
Other duties include: quoting, booking additional works, producing reports.
Our ideal candidate will need to have:
- Good communication skills and numerology skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word/Excel
- Good time management skills
- Client Facing skills
- Experience in a similar environment
- Good attention to details
- Experience in raising purchase orders
- Understanding of Heath and safety Legislation
- Ambitious and Quick learner
- Some knowledge of CAFM systems
- Experience in coordinating specialist sub-contractor visits
- Support Engineers and Contract Managers in day to day requirements
- Raising of purchase orders for material goods and subcontractor works
- Quote Logs – chasing quotes for additional works, raising client quotes, instruct works as approved by client and booking in jobs
- To liaise with the client team on a regular basis to ensure a proactive support of their requirements
- To monitor the progress of reactive callouts ensuring compliance and any follow up works are picked up and delegated to correct department
- To assist in managing any sub-contractors visits
- Convey and display the Company core values of respect, trust, communication, care and commitment.
- Open and close reactive jobs on client portal.
- To continually monitor and develop the local administration processes and procedures
We’ll provide you with full training once you start and make sure that you have everything you need to do a great job. You will have administrative experience gained in a busy, everchanging environment.
Combined Technical Solutions Ltd, are part of the Apleona Group. We are an equal opportunities employer who deliver facilities management services to clients all over the UK and with vacancies in your area this is a great time to join our teams.
This role will be working for Combined Technical Solutions Ltd, who are part of the Apleona Group.