Role: Maintenance Joiner
Salary: £33k per year basic salary + up to £12k per year including Call Out, Bonus Scheme, OT, Company Van and Fuel Card.
x1.5 after 40 hours Monday - Sunday
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support program
Our Client is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. They deliver flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
They are looking to recruit x5 Maintenance Joiners to provide Multi-skilled maintenance services to Social Housing properties across Birmingham.
- To carry out project defined carpentry work to a high standard as directed
- Compliance with specification / Compliance with materials and workmanship
- Maintain and care for all company tools
- Joining prefabricated materials in accordance with design plans using appropriate fixings
- Making repairs and restoring damaged parts
- Carry out various multi trade tasks to a high standard as instructed by the company including, Plumbing, Carpentry and Painting & Decorating
Skills, Attributes, Qualifications:
- Previous site based work experience
- Experience with machine shop
- Valid clean driving licence
- Ability to read and comprehend architectural plans
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislations
This is a great opportunity to join a hugely established company on a very stable contract.
Please apply to Jack Kendrew of 300 North.