Catch 22 are recruiting a Lettings Administrator for a market-leading residential provider in the heart of Manchester.
You will be crucial for providing hassle free luxury living, bringing a whole new meaning to home is where the heart is.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent administrative skills, delivering excellent customer service and an ability to manage documents in a fast moving and exciting environment.
- Completing Right to Rent and Reference checks.
- Creating the tenancy agreements and entering details into our CRM system.
- Liaising with the sales/ operations team and tenants to ensure a smooth experience.
- Supporting the Customer Contracts Manager in delivering new initiatives and creating smoother processes
- Follow up on monthly rental payments and ensuring each tenant is up to date and chasing overdue payments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of demonstratable experience in an Administrative or customer facing role - Essential.
- Experience working in a property, or residential environment e.g., student accommodation, lettings, hospitality - Preferred but not essential.
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work independently and use initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A friendly and personable attitude.
- Love for meeting and speaking to people.
- An ambitious individual looking for progression.
- Passionate about working as a team and self-development.
- £24,000 salary per Annum
- 40-hour contract
- Hours - Mon to Fri - Usually between 8:30am - 6pm
- Flexible & Hybrid working - 1 day at home
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Birthdays off
- Pension Scheme
- Teams' parties & events
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- After successful probation - A perk box account giving over 250 discounts
If interested in this role please apply or contact Sabiya to discuss the role.