New Permanent Opportunity - Maintenance Assistant - Abingdon, Oxfordshire - 27,500
Handyperson with a background in Industrial or Commercial environment - excellent permanent role available in Oxford
If you are tired of travelling from site to site or working in a role where you feel undervalued then take a minute to look at this great static maintenance assistant role. You will be working in a maintenance team on a large estate working with a global facilities management provider. You will get involved with a wide range of tasks including basic mechanical and electrical maintenance, meter readings, L8 Flushing and temperature checking.
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary of 27,500
- Pension and private medical
- Working on a static site meaning no more driving and getting stuck in traffic - enjoy the work / life balance
- Chance to work with a Global FM service provider
Interviews will be held next week via Teams for this permanent maintenance assistant role; successful candidates will have the following:
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- A great "can do" attitude - we're looking for people who can walk into a building, spot problems and maintenance issues and get them fixed with little fuss.
- A background (and ideally a qualification) in electrical or mechanical maintenance, with good all round maintenance skills.
- A good level of personal presentation and communication - you'll be working in client premises that will require a good ability to talk and build relationships with the tenants and occupiers of the buildings you'll be working in.
- You must be able to pass security clearance.
IPAF and PASMA qualifications would also be ideal for this position
You may have experinece in Facilities management, Building Services, M&E Maintenance, HVAC Maintenance.
What happens next?
If you are an experienced maintenance assistant based in the Oxford area please get in touch and we can discuss the opportunity in more detail.