Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 basic + Built-in overtime schedule totalling £11,000 on top of your basic + 33 days paid holiday
On target earnings: £45,000+
Shifts: Double days
Are you passionate about working with modern equipment and fascinated by robotics? We have an amazing opportunity for you! Join our client, a leading global supplier to the automotive industry, and work in a high-tech environment surrounded by robotics and specialist machinery. With significant growth plans for 2023, this company offers an exciting career path. Their Birmingham site enables them to supply on a global scale.
Benefits of being a Maintenance Engineer:
- Panasonic Robotic training
- Excellent overtime scheme paid at premium rates.
- Opportunity to work with a global business.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- Chance to be trained on high-tech robotics, robotic welders, and pick and place machines.
Responsibilities of a Maintenance Engineer:
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for the daily reactive and preventative maintenance of a large manufacturing facility. You will work with an array of machinery and will be actively encouraged to manage individual projects. Expect the following:
- Specialist machinery such as CNCs, robotics, and automated welders
- Reading engineering drawings and diagrams
- Working to an organized PPM schedule
- Reverse engineering and root cause analysis
- Fault finding on 3-phase machinery.
- Collaborating within a large engineering team
- Fault diagnostics with PLCs (Full training provided)
Successful Maintenance Engineer Application:
- Hold a recognized Engineering qualification at Level 3 or equivalent.
- CNC experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience working with 3-phase electrics
They offer comprehensive hands-on training and a thorough induction program to support your development as a Maintenance Engineer.
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com. Interviews can be arranged immediately. ATA Recruitment specialises in manufacturing, infrastructure, civil, transportation, and general engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis. Visit our website for more opportunities like this one. By applying, you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation