We at Catch 22 are looking for experienced Maintenance Assistant / Handy person to work at a wide range of organisations like schools, student accommodations , gyms and more. Ideal candidate is willing to work all around Greater London.
I currently have some exciting Temp to Perm opportunities for an experienced Maintenance Assistant / Handy-Person to start immediately.
This is a great opportunity for someone who's immediately available and looking to get back into work. Catch 22 doesn't have set hourly rates but the idea candidate would get paid from £11.05 - £14 per hour depending on client to client.
What you will be doing:
- General maintenance
- General upkeep of the properties.
- Plumbing issues
- Painting and decorating
- Changing door locks
- Fitting cabinets/shelves
- Minor electrical issues
- Lifting furniture, and general DIY
- Occasional pick-ups and deliveries.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good communication skills, you will be delivering to high end clients so an appreciation of excellent customer service is a must
- An ability to turn your hand to all practical tasks and do them with an exceptional eye for detail
- A high level of organisation and an ability to manage a lot of different jobs simultaneously, knowing how to prioritise
- Calm and level-headed approach essential, together with copious amounts of common sense
- Flexible, friendly and team player
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.