Permanent Opportunity - Static Maintenance Manager - York - 40,000 - 45,000(DOE)
Are you a customer focussed Static Maintenance Manager who is willing to go above and beyond to keep buildings to the highest of standards? Are you looking to work for a company that genuinely values their staff? We're looking for a Maintenance Manager to work on a large estate in York.
What's on offer?
- You'll receive a basic salary of between 40,000 - 45,000 per annum
- Individual training plan
- Static site in York - No more getting stuck in traffic travelling between each job
- An opportunity to work with a leading FM service provider on impressive estate
- A chance to lead a team of highly skilled maintenance professionals
Your duties will include managing a team of onsite maintenance professionals who carry out PPMs and reactive maintenance across an expansive estate. You'll be working as part of a facilities maintenance team dedicated to delivering high levels of service. The company strive to be exceptionally customer focussed, so you must be willing to go the extra mile when dealing with internal stakeholders and any on site visitors.
- You will have demonstrable experience of building services maintenance in a corporate/commercial environment
- You must be qualified in either electrical or mechanical engineering- ideally via an indentured apprenticeship
- Experience of leading a team of 5 or more maintenance professionals
- You should have experience of working in a client facing role
- Experience of working to SLA's and KPI's to deliver great service
- A willingness and aptitude to carry out a wide range of building services maintenance tasks
Static Maintenance Manager, Multi Skilled Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Manager, Building Services Manager.
This role is being actively recruited for now. You'll be required to attend a 2-stage interview process at the site, with a view to getting the successful candidate in as soon as possible. Interviews will be held week next week.
Please apply today with a full CV detailing your qualification and career history, and if you have relevant experience, I will be in touch to give you more details.